Seed Administration Manager
We are looking for Seed Administration Manager. You will be responsible for all matters relating to the administration and logistics in delivering 35,000 tonnes of seed potatoes to both the UK and Export markets.
- Location: Burrelton
- Reporting to: Head of Seed
- Salary: competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 8.00 - 17.00
- Key point of contact between seed suppliers, customers and potato merchants as well as hauliers and shipping lines to ensure the smooth delivery of orders for UK and export customers.
- Administration of sales and purchase contracts on Navision 13.
- Management of orders on NAV13, reviewing changes to contracts and issuing any amendments
- Collating and reporting sales and movement figures on a weekly basis.
- Stock management of bags, pallets and boxes within NAV13.
- Working closely with traders and seed co-ordinators to ensure timely delivery and excellent customer service.
- Preparing paperwork to hand over to finance for invoicing and payment.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working with potatoes or in the agricultural sector. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 13 would be preferable but training will be provided.
You should have high attention to detail in all paperwork and e-mails and be well-organised.
You will be forward thinking and have excellent written, communication and prioritisation skills, as well as being proficient in Microsoft Office and have a valid driving licence.
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to Sharon Mutch, HR Administrator, Greenvale AP Ltd, Craigswalls, Duns, Berwickshire, TD11 3PZ or e-mail [email protected]