Seed Potato Salesperson
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Seed Potato Sales team. Managing your own daily activities, you will be responsible for both maintaining our existing customer base and expanding this base through close contact with our Procurement team. You will also be responsible for generating opportunities out with current Greenvale growers.
- Location: Nationwide
- Reporting to: Head of Seed
- Salary: Competitive
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will maintain seed sales to our existing grower base in your area of responsibility – initially those growers supplying Greenvale with ware, but ultimately with other growers to whom we currently supply seed to.
- You will develop a good working relationship with Procurement, Trading and Technical teams to generate and maximise any seed potato sales opportunities
- You will expand the current customer base both through any existing contacts and develop sales opportunities with new contacts.
- You will work with the Seed team to ensure customer service is maintained through timely visits to both customers and suppliers.
Previous commercial experience of sales or procurement in an agricultural or rural enterprise is essential. A good technical knowledge of the potato industry – along with a high level of attention to detail - is desirable but training will be provided. The ability to plan and execute your own working week, whilst working both on your own and as part of a larger team. Good organisation, communication and computer skills are required. A valid driver’s licence is also essential.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive remuneration package, Company vehicle and development opportunities within a nationally recognised Company.
To apply, please write enclosing your CV and stating your current salary to Sharon Mutch, HR Administrator, Greenvale AP Ltd, Craigswalls, Duns, Berwickshire, TD11 3PZ or email: [email protected]
The location is Lincolnshire/Yorkshire based.