Senior Team Leader (Production)
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Senior Team Leader for its Production Department. This role includes ensuring safe and efficient running of the area, communicating with colleagues and other departments and ensuring production requirements are met to customer specifications.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £14.25 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 0600-1800hrs
- Ensuring completion of all orders to customer specifications
- Motivating the team to meet and exceed production targets
- Communicating effectively with Shift Managers and other key colleagues at all times
- Building relationships and liaising with other departments to ensure minimal downtime
- Leading and driving compliance with all safety and company procedures
- Ensuring all KPI information is accurate and communicated to the team
- Participating in team briefs and production meetings
- Ensuring paperwork is accurately completed
- Supporting the introduction of new employees and agency workers
- Experience leading a team within a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT Skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.