Site Services Forklift Driver
As a Site Services forklift driver you will be required to perform allocated fork truck duties within the Site Services department, prioritising on recycling areas.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Site Services Senior Team Leader
- Salary: £8.94 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07.30am-16.00pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • To ensure recycling bins are checked daily.
- • To load lorries (bulkers or curtain sides) as and when required.
- • To operate the soil grader, baler and compactor in a safe and efficient manner.
- • Tipping boxes.
- • To ensure effective communication at all times.
- • To keep the recycling areas clean and tidy at all times.
- • To always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines to include the ‘Broken Box’ procedure.
- • To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems – both manual and computerised where applicable.
- • To have an active involvement in continuous Improvement Lean culture and processes on site.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)