Site Services Forklift Driver
As a Site Services forklift driver you will be required to perform allocated fork truck duties within the Site Services department, prioritising on recycling areas.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Site Services Senior Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07.30am-16.00pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- • To ensure recycling bins are checked daily.
- • To load lorries (bulkers or curtain sides) as and when required.
- • To operate the soil grader, baler and compactor in a safe and efficient manner.
- • Tipping boxes.
- • To ensure effective communication at all times.
- • To keep the recycling areas clean and tidy at all times.
- • To always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines to include the ‘Broken Box’ procedure.
- • To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems – both manual and computerised where applicable.
- • To have an active involvement in continuous Improvement Lean culture and processes on site.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
- Have a valid Forklift licence ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard
- Have experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)