We are looking to recruit for a Stock Controller at the Floods Ferry Site in March. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to ensure correct levels of raw materials are on Site to allow Production to run effectively and at the same time ensure there are no overstock situations.
- Location: Floods Ferry
- Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- To manage day to day stock issues ensuring all stocks are on the Purchase Order system.
- To liaise with off Site Store FLT drivers to ensure incoming stocks are allocated to the correct conditioning store an that all stock is rotated in the correct order depending on quality, box types and sales forecasts
- To manage 2 Weighbridge Clerks to ensure the smooth operation of loads onto
- To work closely with Procurement to utilise stocks in their correct order.
- To liaise with Hauliers regarding collections from Farms/Stores on a daily basis and to ensure vehicles arrive within the allotted timeframes.
- To plan and schedule with Growers and Hauliers the long term storage stock plan.
- To plan the intake of imports working closely with the Import Procurement team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a Stock management role would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will require excellent Time Management and Organisational skills and possess good IT knowledge /experience.
- They will be comfortable in dealing with Growers/Hauliers both on the phone and face to face.