Supply Chain Planner
This role covers all planning activities and functions. It involves the provision and maintenance of information and resources that enable the company to fulfil our service level obligations to our customers.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Planning Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 05:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan the daily production lines to meet demand.
- Lead daily planning meeting with production and intake regarding daily requirements.
- To ensure that daily line requirements against demand are communicated and adhere to.
- To ensure effective communication at all times.
- Monitor capacity and escalate to Planning Manager any capacity issues.
- Ensuring that all sales and production information is recorded accurately and necessary administrative tasks are completed in full.
- Process customer orders and communicate requirements to all relevant parties e.g. production, despatch, hauliers and co-packers.
- Support key production functions daily
- Daily data management within the ERP system and planning processes.
- Process forecast at weekends and during holiday cover
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong planning background in fresh produce
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Good decision making skills
- Experience and knowledge of capacity and demand modelling
- Experience of ERP systems
- Understanding of OEE and throughput