Various Shift patterns. Must be flexible to work days, nights & weekends Team Leaders work to a standard pattern, but must be flexible to cover absence, holidays and peaks in production periods.
- Location: Telford
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 40 hours
- Organisation of staff on shift
- Support people management activities e.g return to work interviews.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company operational procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure all products meet with customer specifications.
- All product quality to required standard.
- Correct and efficient order completion and documentation.
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained.
- Ensure B.R.C. requirements are in place and up to date.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others within your team.
- Opening, start up/shut down and closure of factory when required.
- Maintenance and improvement of hygiene standards
- Visual inspection of raw, blanched and cooked whole / diced / sliced potato (or other food) with removal of any unsuitable product.
- Operation of production machinery to deposit product into a variety of food grade formats and containers.
- Utilise and maintain a computer based ERP system.
Previous supervisory experience preferred and experience within food manufacturing would be advantageous.