Team Member – End of Line
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Team Member – End of Line within the Production Department. This role includes setting up packing programmes, monitoring correct levels of equipment on the line, keeping the packer stocked of trays and pack/stack on non-automated lines.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £10.60 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 06:00-18:00hrs
- Building Moveable Units (MUs) for use when packing product
- Checking for errors and reporting to the Senior Team Leader any foreign bodies/ damage/ poor quality print immediately
- Assisting the Machine Operator in the product changeover process including inputting programmes into the packing machines
- Effectively communicating at all times
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures, policies and guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Experience in a similar manufacturing role would be beneficial, but full training will be provided for the right candidate
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!