Team Member - End of Line
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for Team Members – End of Line within the Production Department. This role includes setting up packing programmes, monitoring correct levels of equipment on the line, keeping the packer stocked of trays and pack/stack on non-automated lines.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Hours of work: 0600-1800, 4 on 4 off
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Building Moveable Units (MUs) for use when packing product
- Checking for errors and reporting to the Senior Team Leader any foreign bodies/ damage/ poor quality print immediately
- Assisting the Machine Operator in the product changeover process including inputting programmes into the packing machines
- Effectively communicating at all times
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures, policies and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment although this is not essential. Attention to detail, being a team player with flexibility and self-motivation are key qualities required for this role.
If you have the skills and experience we require please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Kierman, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.