Team Member Factory Operative
We are looking to recruit a number of Team Member Factory Operatives working on various shift patterns.
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Shift Work
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- Visual inspection of raw, blanched and cooked whole / diced / sliced potato (or other food) with removal of any unsuitable product.
- Operation of packing machinery to deposit product into a variety of food grade containers.
- Manual handling, including packing and palletisation of finished product into the correct packaging as specified by the customer.
- Movement of caged product and finished pallets within the production unit.
- Cleaning of machinery, work station, factory and process components as instructed.
- Co-operating with all Company Hygiene / Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Complete any reasonable requests as per business requirements.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of selves and others.
- Actively Report any Accidents or Near Miss Incidents.
- Safe use of operating electrical equipment.
- Flexible in line with business need.
- Night shift – Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday – 10pm to 6am.
- Static Thursday to Monday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- Rotating day shifts - Mon to Friday/Sunday - Thursday 6am-2pm/2pm -10am.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills,
- Effective team player, self motivated with a can do attitude,
- Ideally (but not essential) have had previous experience working in a fast paced/busy food production environment.
- Full training will be given to all employees joining the business, with opportunity to develop and progress.
Applications can be made directly by sending a full cv to Kim Barker, HR Officer.