Team Member Site Services
To ensure site cleaning schedules are adhered to in allocated departments, including corrective action and maintenance in order to maintain site standard. Ensuring that we meet all customer and 3rd party and audit standards.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Site Services Senior Team Leader
- Salary: £7.70 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07.30am to 16.00pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure Recycling and Soil Grader areas are maintained to the expected site standard
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to in a timely manner.
- To use cleaning equipment as required e.g. mops/brooms/chemicals
- To operate the sweeper and factory maintenance tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- To ensure effective communication at all times.
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems ensuring cleaning schedules are fully completed.
- To ensure that all chemical usage is used in accordance with company procedures.
Key Attributes, Skills and Abilities:
Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Be flexible (holiday and absence cover across all shifts as necessary)
Be self motivated