Our Duns site based in the Scottish Borders is looking for a Tractor Driver to join our existing team for the busy harvest period.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Growing Operations Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:00am – 16:30pm, Friday 08:00am – 15:30pm. Given the nature of the role, you will be expected to work longer hours throughout the contract.
- Assisting the Growing team during harvest and driving a tractor and trailer.
- Running alongside the harvester your potato boxes will be filled before you take them to the stores to be unloaded.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role in agricultural environment.
- Flexible to change working hours at short notice in accordance with the needs of business and be a self-motivated team player.
- Valid tractor driving licence and understanding of agricultural machinery are essential criteria for this role.
- Attention to detail will benefit the role with safety awareness, communication and organisation being key skills.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. If you would like further information on the role, please call 01890 819531.