Trading Account Manager- Scotland
The position of Trading Account Manager has become available in Scotland based at either our Burrelton or Duns sites. The role will be responsible for purchasing potatoes from new and existing suppliers across the key growing regions of Scotland.
All procured potatoes are to be co-ordinated into our wide network of customers throughout the UK and also internationally. This work will be carried out in conjunction with the wider, national Greenvale Trading and Procurement teams.
- Location: Burrelton
- Reporting to: Group Trading Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Monday- Friday
Key tasks and responsbilities
- Working closely with the Greenvale Group Trading Manager the role requires successfully delivering against our volume expectations to our customer base.
- Develop our existing customer base and strengthen annual supply programmes.
- Attract new growers into the Greenvale AP supply chain.
- Work closely with the Procurement team to develop these growers into the Greenvale AP supply plan.
- Develop the trading relationships with our existing growers in Scotland.
- Manage the revenue and volume achieved from this key area of the business.
- Use the company products (Seed potatoes/new varieties/storage technologies/contracts), to establish excellent trading relationships with your grower base.
- Maintain strong links with the Trading & Procurement team through regular clear and concise reporting and verbal communication.
- Ensure all work is carried out to comply with customer assurance programmes.
- Complete paperwork required, ensuring correct payments and communications to growers and customers are made.
- Ensure all work is carried out to comply with Health and Safety guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Display a professional approach to work.
- Good time management and organisation in an autonomous role.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Applicants should be IT literate and possess a full driving licence.
- Have previous experience working within a similar role.