Wash Area Cleaner
To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to in allocated departments.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Wash Area Manager
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, Day Shift, 06:00-18:00
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to in line with company policy and procedures.
- To clean the floors, walls, washer barrels and underneath and on top of machinery using the pressure washer.
- To conduct a ‘deep clean’ of the washer barrels as and when required.
- To regularly drop the de –stoners throughout shift in line with cleaning schedule.
- To ensure the maintenance of high standards of housekeeping and hygiene to include floor, machines and roadway cleaning.
- To always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines.
- To ensure the ‘clean as you go’ procedure is adhered to at all times.
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems - both manual and computerised where applicable.
- To comply with all Organic and Egyptian requirements and procedures.
- To have an active involvement in continuous Improvement Lean culture and processes on site.
- To ensure effective communication at all times.
Key attributes skills and abilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be Self motivated