Wash Area Forklift Driver
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Forklift Driver for its Wash Area Department. This role includes safely supplying potatoes to the packing lines via the washing barrels, communicating with colleagues and other departments and ensuring production requirements are met.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Senior Team Leader
- Salary: £12.57 per hour
- Hours of work: 1830-0300, Monday-Friday
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- FLT Operation.
- Scanning boxes to allocated production lines.
- Ensuring the correct stock is selected and accordingly delivered.
- Full compliance with H&S processes and procedures.
- Ensuring effective communication at all times.
- Supporting maintenance by reporting issues/faults to your line manager.
- Participating in daily performance briefings, bringing forward ideas for improvement.
- Actively participating in improving your department by implementing Lean techniques.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Communication and organisation skills
- Valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!