Weighbridge Clerk (Part-Time)
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Part-Time Weighbridge Clerk for its Intake Department. This role includes weighing all raw materials entering and leaving site and logging the information on the internal systems.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £10.21 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 hours per day Monday-Friday
- Allocating booking slots for all loads arriving on site
- Organising collection times for off-site sales and box collections
- Weighing all raw material on and off site, logging information on the IT system
- Checking paperwork provided by external suppliers including organic certificates and load declarations
- Ensuring goods received match the enclosed documentation and purchase order details
- Undertaking administrative duties required to support the Intake Department
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation skills and the ability to make decisions
- Communication and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work various hours, cover holidays and absences
- Computer skills
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.