Apprenticeship Development Programme
- Apprenticeship Development Programme
The deeper you dig, the greater the rewards and at Greenvale, we are committed to our apprentices and we nurture individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
Our Apprenticeship Development Programme covers different operating units within our business; primarily we have apprenticeships within:
- Food Operations - Level 2, 3 and 4
- Administration, IT and Finance – Level 3+
Dependant on the qualification and the route you take, the duration of each programme is anticipated to last between 18-48 months, during which you will work towards achieving an industry recognised vocational qualification made up of a number of units.
The units are specifically designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge that will help you build your career within Greenvale and the wider Produce Investments group.
Working hours are dependant on the qualification you undertake.
- Keen interest in learning more about the food industry
- A desire to develop and achieve an industry recognised qualification
- Take responsibility for yourself and other around you, adhering to health and safety and food safety requirements,
- A positive attitude and work in a professional manner
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team in order to meet operational targets
- Flexibility to work in different departments
- The ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
- You will have GCSEs (or their equivalent) in Maths and English at grade 4 (grade C) or above
- You are 16 or over
There are lots of benefits to completing an apprenticeship. You can earn while you learn through a combination of college learning and hands-on experience on the job.
Not only will you have the opportunity to progress within our organisation – you will have the support to further develop your skills and qualifications throughout..