Commercial Account Executive
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our commercial function. This role includes supporting the commercial team, leading several B2B accounts and completing administrative tasks to ensure financial objectives.
- Location: Flexible
- Reporting to: Account Director
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: Full time
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing the day-to-day requirements of customer accounts whilst developing key relationships with stakeholders
- Supporting Account Directors across retail and B2B requirements
- Ensuring B2B supply is in line with agreed contracts whilst identifying and driving areas for improvement
- Producing key KPI reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Managing customer pricing changes to ensure all systems are updated in a timely manner
- Attending relevant meetings as the key point of contact ensuring customer activity is communicated and actioned accordingly
- Working in conjunction with the technical department to ensure any customer information changes are communicated
- Responsibility for the new line process from customer inception through to delivery
- Monitoring day-to-day customer sales, trading information, sales data and managing internal trackers where necessary
- Visiting key customers to support projects in liaison with the commercial team and celebrating success
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a customer facing role within the fresh produce industry. Attention to detail and experience undertaking administrative tasks will benefit the role with communication, organisation and the ability to work with numbers being key skills. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with others, have a willingness to learn, be comfortable dealing with customers and telephone use.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected]. If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.