HSE Administrator (Part-time)
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. As HSE Administrator your role is to provide support to the Head of HSE by handling a variety of administrative activities to support the smooth-running operation of the HSE department.
- Location: Salaried
- Reporting to: Head of HSE
- Salary: £11,000-£12,500 per year
- Hours of work: part-time, 20 hours per week, working pattern to be discussed with successful candidate
- Coordination of all HSE communication channels including, noticeboards, weekly updates and the HSE intranet hub
- Maintaining the HSE intranet ensuring all documents, reports, risk assessments and audits are live
- Management of the risk assessment database, supporting the review process
- Support the Site HSE audit system, ensuring completion of Senior Management Audits
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence and administration in all aspects of Health and Safety
- Facilitation of the HSE meeting schedule for all business areas, reviewing data, preparing presentations whilst also minute taking and updating relevant action trackers
- Proven experience as an Administrator, or relevant role, ideally with an interest in Health and Safety.
- Experience of working with office management tools such as MS Office
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written English
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously, make decisions and work under pressure
- Flexible to work various hours e.g. Storage season and cover holiday
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Walker, HR Manager at Michelle.Walker@Greenvale.co.uk . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672017.