Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Hygiene Operative within its Site Services Department. This role includes ensuring hygiene standards are kept within the factory environment through cleaning activities centred around processing equipment and production lines.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Site Services Manager
- Salary: £10.98 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 07:00-17:00hrs
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines
- Ensuring standards through post-cleaning checks
- Ensuring all control sheets and paperwork are completed correctly
- Providing covering within the Hygiene and Site Services Team
- Carrying out timely and thorough shift handovers with colleagues
- Promoting the Greenvale Values and company procedures, policies and guidelines
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Technical cleaning knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Kierman, HR Co-ordinator at HR.FloodsFerry@greenvale.co.uk . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.