Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Hygiene Operative within its Site Services Department. This role includes ensuring hygiene standards are kept within the factory environment through cleaning activities centred around processing equipment and production lines.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Site Services Manager
- Salary: £10.29 per hour
- Hours of work: 2200-0600hrs, Monday-Friday
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines
- Ensuring standards through post-cleaning checks
- Ensuring all control sheets and paperwork are completed correctly
- Providing cover within the Hygiene and Site Services Team
- Carrying out timely and thorough shift handovers with colleagues
- Promoting the Greenvale Values and company procedures, policies and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a hygiene role in a manufacturing environment. Attention to detail, technical cleaning knowledge, the ability to work on own initiative, working under pressure and communication are the key skills and experience we are looking for.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.