Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Stock Allocator for its Intake Department. This role includes managing allocation and supply of potatoes to Production, issuing correct stock to designated stores and assessing seconds usage material.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Materials Utilisation Manager
- Salary: £14.52 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday 1830-0300hrs
- Allocating correct stock to Production
- Performing quality checks and label checks
- Communicating stock location and floor plan with Intake
- Conducting reconciliation of stock and locations
- Correctly using seconds stock to ensure utilisation of materials
- Complying with Health and Safety requirements and procedures
- Ensuring effective communication at all times
- Reporting issues/faults to the Materials Utilisation Manager
- Securing the store area
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Communication and organisation skills
- Valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.