Despatch Forklift Driver (4 on 4 off)
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Despatch Forklift Driver for its Palletiser Area. This role includes safely loading lorries, operating the Palletiser, communicating with drivers, colleagues and other departments and ensuring production requirements are met.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £12.23 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, Days, 06:00-18:00hrs
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensuring correct scanning of all finished goods.
- Moving stock to stores or to production areas accurately scanning, optimising space within the area.
- Ensuring stock is located and rotated accordingly.
- Communicating effectively at all times.
- Supporting operator led maintenance by reporting issues/faults to your line manager.
- Actively participating in improving your department by implementing 5S.
- Assisting Linkway and Despatch as and when required.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Communication and organisation skills
- Valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Kierman, HR Co-ordinator at HR.FloodsFerry@greenvale.co.uk . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672020.
We also offer a full training programme, opportunity to develop, plus staff sales, treat days, pension scheme, life assurance, loyal service awards and more!