Senior Team Leader (Intake)
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities.
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, is looking for a Senior Team Leader for its Intake Department. This role includes managing and driving team performance, ensuring safe practices at work, communicating with drivers, colleagues and other departments and ensuring production requirements are met.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Intake Manager
- Salary: £13.06 per hour
- Hours of work: 0600-1800, 4 on 4 off
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensuring the grading plan is met to agreed specification
- Leading a team of 7 to drive performance and meet targets
- Full compliance with H&S processes and procedures
- Covering the Intake Manager when required
- Conducting weekly briefings, including performance figures
- Actively participating in improving your department by implementing Lean techniques
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of paperwork
- Performing internal audits
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading a team in a manufacturing environment and can demonstrate good attention to detail, safety awareness, decision making, prioritisation, communication and organisational skills. Knowledge of an intake department would enable the applicant to more quickly understand the role, but is not essential.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.