Multi-skilled Team Member
Greenvale AP is one of the UK’s largest growers and packers of fresh potatoes, supplying some of the country’s largest retailers and processors from our 2 production facilities. Our Duns site based in the Scottish Borders is looking for Multi-skilled Team Members to perform all relevant departmental activities ensuring sufficient product quantity and quality output. You will work in any appropriate allocated role within production including key factory roles for holiday and absence cover. You will have an opportunity to be trained in different areas as a Forklift Driver, Machine Operator, Quality Assurance Team Member, Barrow Operator.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Production Team Leader
- Salary: £8.75 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off Days
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- To maximise productivity within whatever department deployed within
- To adequately perform the activities allocated to you within the department you are working in at any time
- Assisting the Machine Operator in the product changeover process
- Effectively communicating at all times
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures, policies and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment although this is not essential. Attention to detail, being a team player with flexibility and self-motivation are key qualities required for this role.
If you have the skills and experience we require, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01890 819531.