Multi-skilled Forklift Driver- Despatch
We are looking to recruit a Forklift Driver on a 4 days on 4 days off shift within despatch department to ensure that all forklift product movements are completed effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Location: Duns
- Reporting to: Despatch Team Leader
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 4 days on 4 days off
- To effectively, efficiently and safely perform all forklift duties within the allocated department.
- To comply with all H&S procedures and to conduct daily forklift checks as per company policy.
- To ensure accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences are reported accordingly.
- To ensure your departmental work area is kept safe for all employees, contractors or visitors.
- To ensure that you operate your forklift in accordance with your training.
Key skills, attributes and abilities
- The successful candidate must have valid forklift experience
- You must show good team attitude and leadership skills would be an advantage.
- You will deliver best practice at all times, displaying a confident personality and a “can do/will do” attitude.
You can also apply by sending your CV to [email protected]apply for this job