Senior Team Leader (Wash Area)
Our Floods Ferry site based in March, Cambridgeshire is looking for a Senior Team Leader for its Wash Area Department. This role includes ensuring supply of raw materials, communicating with colleagues and other departments and ensuring production requirements are met with the correct product to the lines.
- Location: March
- Reporting to: Shift Manager
- Salary: £12.56 per hour
- Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 0600-1800hrs
- Ensuring the scanning process is followed accurately to minimise downtime
- Managing the cleaning of barrels and de-stoners
- Complying with Organic requirements and procedures
- Regularly checking the waste product and label as per the procedure
- Ensuring effective communication at all times with colleagues and Shift Manager
- Proactive interaction with the Engineers & Process Technicians on machine related issues and opportunities
- Engaging in departmental continuous improvement activities
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team within a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of a Wash Area department would enable the applicant to more quickly understand the role, but is not essential. Attention to detail, safety awareness, ability to prioritise, decision making, communication and organisation are key skills.
Due to the nature of this role, a valid Forklift licence of ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB standard is required.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Hilton, HR Co-ordinator at [email protected] . If you would like further information on the role, please call 01354 672060.